- HOW IT WORKS
- CARS & LOCATIONS
- RATES & PLANS
- JOIN NOW
- GET INVOLVED
Home › Eligibility
Welcome! We’re excited about your interest in becoming an eGo CarShare member.
Please take a few moments to review our eligibility requirements and membership categories.
- You must have at least 2 years of licensed driving experience, so you must be at least 18 years old.
- If you’re 18 – 21 years old you must have a clean driving record (something your mom would be proud to show off ).
- If you are over 21 you still need to have a very good driving record. A few minor incidents/violations will be accepted, but nothing major like a DUI.
- If you consider yourself a permanent Colorado resident then you must get a Colorado driver’s license within 30 days of establishing permanent residency. (You are responsible for following all applicable State laws)
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident (such as a student or visiting professor) you can apply using your out of state license.
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident and have a foreign driver’s license, you must provide with us a current, official driving history record (in English).
If you meet the above requirements:
a) Review our Membership Handbook and
c) Fill out the appropriate online application
As soon as you submit the online application form we’ll get the ball rolling. If you have a Colorado driver’s license we can generally get your account set-up by the end of the next business day. Please allow a minimum of 2-3 additional business days if you have an out of state driver’s license, and possibly longer for foreign driver's license.